Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requiem

Secret Of Solstice Guild AKA Noodle's Nut House

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leveling up Your Aco

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tazsbigtoy
Admin
tazsbigtoy

Leveling up Your Aco Empty
PostSubject: Leveling up Your Aco   Leveling up Your Aco Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:43 am

Alright since it's Sai and I, this post will mostly be for any of you who might be raising a cute little aco for a second character.

When you start you can pretty much just run out Bry and Essene and get loads of good experience. Soloing, while slower, is pretty easy until the late 30 levels, you just keep going further away from the cities. I used the maps between Essene and Chant a lot. Also the ones near the mine, which actually gave me better drops.

Around the mid thirties CV becomes important. Start North. Then South. Then West. LOL don't go East by yourself, the horse critters and cats love Aco flavored monster chow.

Currently the only places that I seem to do good solo is West Gate of Eir and West Gate of Candyvault although the smallest of the flying things have it in for me and sneak up and kill me bad at CV so I tend to stick to Eir.

Sai, any new acos, or anyone with a alternate aco character, list any places where you gain xp now or that used to be your favorite until you outgrew it.
Back to top Go down
Sai_Kunogi

Sai_Kunogi

PostSubject: Re: Leveling up Your Aco   Leveling up Your Aco Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:35 am

Hmmmm I soloed north of essene when i was 2x
Then after 30 I always partied or went to north of CV like u lol

I say party for acos ><
Back to top Go down
tazsbigtoy
Admin
tazsbigtoy

PostSubject: Re: Leveling up Your Aco   Leveling up Your Aco Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:38 pm

Part 2.

I don't remember when I started AOE but think it was early to mid 40's. I remember Noodle, Annie, and I running around the maps north of Eir and east of CV. I think I spent my 50 and 60 and 70 levels primarily on the ice maps between Loren and Jot, occasionally venturing into Chant and Rud. You can venture into the mines with a party from level 45 or so up depending on who you party with. I can't really recommend soloing in there until Cleric and even then only with care. Drops aren't that good and neither is experience, but you can get rare items. Same goes for Cobalt Caverns. You definitely want to do your level 70 quest though, loads of experience. At 73 you get the Sea People Pages quest. Start collecting early, you can get to the ship at level 70, don't even think soloing it though. Lost Bry gives good experience and good drops. It is dangerous as the mobs are very agro and hit hard. Go with a good party, if you are the only healer, I would avoid going east or west until cleric. Avoid going north until you have major heal. Level 80 gives you the heavy book quest worth about 50% to level 81. The musueum library gives good experience and very good drops. You will be expected to have the level 4 bless though, so if you try at 80, best party with friends. You will also get unknown books. A set of books can be turned in for experience. It is about 10% at 80 and drops with each level if you boost. At level 45, the engagement ring quest gives good experience. The bone quest also and it is repeatable every 2 days. The missing book quest for the library is also repeatable with no time limitations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leveling up Your Aco   Leveling up Your Aco Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leveling up Your Aco
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Requiem :: Requiem :: Guides & DataBase-
Jump to: