Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requiem

Secret Of Solstice Guild AKA Noodle's Nut House

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rouge Guide

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RL_Man

RL_Man

Rouge Guide Empty
PostSubject: Rouge Guide   Rouge Guide Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:21 am

Hello people! Well to become rouge you gotta go through your xenian steps till your lvl 16, before that lvl i recomend you get the free milk from the solstice guide. While your a xenian lvl 10-16 i recomend you train at the place one map over west from Brynhild it'll take you about 20 minutes at the most to get from lvl 10-16 if you grind using the milk. When your lvl 16 change to neophyte by going to Reinmoth. Lvl 16-25 you can go 1-3 maps east or west of Brynhild if your soloing. I recomend training when you reach lvl 25 in a party at mystra hill however if you solo i recomend you be lvl 35+ you can also take on Essene maps any direction for the first map or two. If you hit lvl 36 please do the Advanced Labyrith you will get a soft sheep helmet(easy money) and you can cheat by going invisible for the entire maze. Once you reach lvl 40 and over if you solo then train at south candyvault maps 1-3 from there, if you party then go to east Eir. When you reach lvl 50+ I recomend you go to west eir to train solo. Im saying this from experience it is a lot and I mean a lot easier to lvl in a party. If you party at lvl 50+ you can go to Rudwork Path and gain good experience. I do not recomend going to Loren in a party until you are lvl 54+ only because you cant do 100+ damage to the monsters till then. When you hit lvl 60+ go to Jotunhiem and train in the first map, only if your going solo that is. If you still like the Loren maps but dont like having so many other parties around then go to Jotunheim and go about five maps over and it'll have about the same monsters and a lot less people. I recomend partying from 50+ up because soloing is a lot less effecient at that point. Man, I say I recomend too much. If you decide to go to Chantery at lvl 60+ then you had better have a great acolyte with you the monsters there will hit 160+ on you if you have regular gear and you'll hit them at the 60-70 range. Well I hope my experiences are helpful to whoever decides to read this. If you wanna cheat and go to Jotunhiem at a lower lvl then when there is a wedding in the game you get a free transport to Jotunhiem. Once you hit the golden lvl of 66 you will need one yellow demon blood, one red demon blood, one blue demon blood, a clean white dagger, and one clean armor of instinct for the class change. When I say clean i mean no +1 or anything and no ap. In the SOS forums they say a set of flash gear but they are not correct. Im a rouge I know. Good Luck with whoever decides to walk the path of the rouge.

Last edited by RL_Man on Sun May 25, 2008 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MOD_Reckon
Admin
MOD_Reckon

Rouge Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rouge Guide   Rouge Guide Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 7:46 am

Q: How Do you Get To Rogue Without It taking your time and energy? xD
Back to top Go down
Balron

Balron

Rouge Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rouge Guide   Rouge Guide Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:35 pm

Hay RL,

Vary nice, good job putting your guide together.

Balron

5x Squire
Back to top Go down
RL_Man

RL_Man

Rouge Guide Empty
PostSubject: It will take time and energy.   Rouge Guide Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:19 pm

If you dont cheat with boosters it will take you about three to six months to reach rouge playing about three to five hours a day. I mean starting from lvl 1. I used boosters when i reached lvl 50 and played about eight to eighteen hour days with some slacking and got from xenian to rouge in about seven weeks if i knew what i know now i would of been at rouge in a month. No matter what i dont believe you can get to this lvl at a fast rate without time and effort unless someone power lvls you. If you want a quick fix for lvling quicker i recomend going to cash shop and getting the 100% boost for one month if your starting from scratch. It is hard and frustrating at times because of the neophytes weak attack power and lack of defence however their skills are tactical and usefull. I say this with a strong conviction please party as much as you can to lvl faster. Soloing will make you want to pull your hair out even with boost. Averaging 8% an hour is just too long a time and too inefficient(refering to lvl 60+). Partying can get you 30% or more an hour and is what i would want you to do. You would then lvl every three hours and 15 minutes of constant party play. If that is still too much time for you then i think it will take you about nine months if you only play one hour a day without boost.

Rouge Guide Sos1
Back to top Go down
anniep

anniep

Rouge Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rouge Guide   Rouge Guide Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:01 pm

*scroll uops, then faints*
Kinda make u feel sad... hting 66 with no boosters, nor sc, makes u wanna scream X.X And I swear turning scout is tempting me more and more ._. but since at least 13 ppl told me they will hunt me down if I change scout, Ill better stop complaining and train to get the lvls Im missing
*scrolls back up again, and faints..again*
Back to top Go down
anniep

anniep

Rouge Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rouge Guide   Rouge Guide Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:45 pm

mmm u right RL if u start over with a neo when u know more of life this time u dt take that long to hit 66 Ok i cheated and used booster and played like 35 hrs a day and had my personal sexy lvl 80+ cleric by my side, so that was equal to mob deep red places, get awesome experience and so. Took me 3 weeks to change to rogue. I thought ill do it to sin in other 2 months, but i was so wrong xD when u start geting less than 1% for a full map with boost it makes u feel like paying some1 to plvl ya ^^ but well me almost there, so that kinda cheers me up.

For rogue advice, i think aoe or double aoe is the faster way to lvl up. I started in realto and then moved as soon as they started to run. Ive always prefered faster killings and fast exp (even if its low) than kills that give mid decent exp but u take 5 times more to kill. At higher lvls that doesnt matter tho, u get about the same exp everywhere. Lost bryn and library r great training spots, since u dt lose time poking everything that moves on map to kill it. u just run and thats it, u got ur mob.

Mmmmm no more advice for now. Hope this helps anyone who wanna make a rogue someday Tc and Hf see ya in game later. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rouge Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rouge Guide   Rouge Guide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rouge Guide
Page 1 of 1